- Raw Mango pieces - 1/2 cup
- Freshly grated coconut - 1cup
- Green chillies - 3 to 4
- Salt to taste
For seasoning or tempering:
- Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Hing - pinch
- Oil - 1tsp
- Dry Red chillies -2(optional)
- Grind the coconut,mango pieces , sauted green chillies and salt by adding very little water to a coarse mixture in a blender.
- Heat oil in a pan add the seasoning ingredients ,after the mustard starts spluttering add this to the above ground mixture and mix well.
- This tastes good with hot plain rice ore even with dosa or idly