- Cabbage - 1 (medium)
- Moong dal/pesarapappu - 1cup
- Ginger -1″ piece
- Green chillies - 4
- Mustard seeds - 1tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Oil - 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soak moong dal in water for 15min.
- Chop the cabbage into fine pieces.
- Heat 2tsp oil in a pan add mustard seeds,ginger pieces,green chillies and curry leaves.
- After the mustard seeds starts spluttering add the cabbage and salt by adding 1/2cup of water and cook till the cabbage is soft.
- Now add the soaked moong dal and mix well with cabbage & cook till all the water evaporates.
- This curry tastes good with hot rice with ghee or chapathis.