Butter milk 3 cups
Spinach (bachali koora) 1 cup
Rice floor or besan floor 2 spoons
Fenugreek powder ½ spoons
Coriander powder 1 spoon
Oil 2 table spoons
Salt to taste
Turmeric one pinch
Green chilies 6
Onions 1 (big size)
Garlic cloves 6
Mustard 1 spoon
Jeera 1 spoon
Hing 1 pinch
1. Take 3 cups of buttermilk; add only 2 spoons of rice floor into that.
2. Put a bowl on the stove, add mustard and jeera.
3. When mustard pops, add onions and garlic cloves.
4. After one minute add green chilies, curry leaves, turmeric and hing.
5. Add spinach; after spinach cooked well add butter milk.
6. After two minutes add salt, fenugreek powder and coriander powder.
7. Get it to boil for 3 mins.