Rice Rava - 1 Cup
Chana Dal - 2-3 Tsp
Ghee - 2 Tsp
Salt - 1/4 Tsp
Water - 3 Cups
Preparation Method :
1. Soak Chana Dal in 30 Min. Drain and Keep aside.
2. Take a Pan or deep Vessel add Ghee then fry Soaked Chana Dal for 1 Minute.
3. Add Measured Water 3 Cups and let it come to Boil.
4. Add Salt and Rice Rava Mix Well and no lumps are formed. Cover it and Cook on Low Flame for 4-5 Min. until the Rava is Cooked and Mixture is Dry.
5. Leave it aside and Cool down the Mixture.
6. Dip your Hands in Water and make Big Lemon sized Balls out of it and place the Jaggery in middle of the dough(optional).Then Place them in a Steamer or Idli Cooker.
7. Steam them for atleast 10-15 Min.