- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 2 ½cups salted peanuts
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package milk chocolate morsels
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ¼cup butter or margarine
- preheat oven to 300º F. Grease a large roasting pan. Line a large bowl with waxed paper.
- Combine popcorn and nuts in greased roasting pan.
- Combine morsels, corn syrup and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- Pour over popcorn; toss well to coat.
- Bake, stirring frequently, for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly in pan; remove to bowl lined with wax paper.
- Store in airtight container for up to two weeks.