For Samosa Dough:
All purpose Flour 2 cup
Carom seeds/ ajwain 1/4 teaspoon
Vegetable oil 2 teaspoon
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
Water 1/2 cup
Potato (boiled, peeled and mashed) 7-8
Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Green Chilli 3
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Red chilli flakes 1/4 teaspoon
Coriander Seeds 1 teaspoon
Coriander leaves small bunch
Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
Salt as needed
1. Chop onion and green chilli. Heat the pan with oil, sauté with ginger, garlic and green chilli.
2. Then add onion and crushed coriander seeds. Fry onions till light golden brown in color. Add coriander leaves, garam masala powder, salt, red chilli powder, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and turmeric powder. cook for 1 minutes on low heat.
3.Then add mashed potato. Mix well and keep aside. Take all purpose flour in a bowl, add carom seeds, salt and oil.
4. Add water little by little and knead into a stiff dough. Keep, covered with a damp napkin, for ten to fifteen minutes. Make small rolls of dough and roll it into a 4″-5″ diameter circle as shown below in picture.
5. Now cut it into two parts like semi-circle as shown below in pictures.
6. Take one semi circle and fold it like a cone. Use water while doing so as shown below in picture.
7. Here the cone is ready. Put the 2 spoon filling in the cone and seal the third side using a drop of water.
8. Prepare all the samosa like this and heat the oil in a pan or kadhai , deep fry the samosa on low heat till light golden brown in color.
9. Serve samosa Hot with hari chutney or tamarind chutney